CLICK "ENLARGE" ON PICTURES FOR GRAPHS!!!
Norris Designs have been developing a true “bolt on” Supercharger kit for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 4-9 over the past 7+ years. We originally did this “Twincharger” type setup back in 2010 and have developed it to where it is today.
The ND version 3 charger kit is NOT like any other aftermarket kit available which runs full compound all the time, ours is like an OEM system and runs the supercharger low down before bypassing it and clutching so the turbo can take over at higher rpm. This is the best and most efficient way to twin charge an engine.
This setup gives you ZERO LAG! One vehicle tested with a GTX4202R on pump gas made over 300LbFt at 2000rpm and over 800hp at 8250Rpm!
The V3 “ND SC kit” fits with standard power steering pump, air conditioning, 99.9% of worldwide turbo kits and our V4 ND Dry sump kit!
ND Version 3 bolt on supercharger kit includes;
Harrop Supercharger assembly – ND spec - Clutched
Bolt mounting kit
Custom supercharger Inlet manifold complete
4 injector fuel rail
Throttle body adaptor plate (Stock/S90/Bosch 82mm DBW)
8M drive belt
Drive pulleys kit
Tensioners/bosses and bolts
Steel drop bracket
Supercharger 2.5” inlet pipework
Supercharger 2.5” outlet pipework
Turbo inlet pipe and bypass valve with actuator
Silicone joiners and hose clips
3 Port solenoid valve
Rocker cover breather (90 degree) Choose dash 10 or dash 12
Drive by Wire bypass valve kit
8 Inejctor inlet and fuel rail
Sensor kit (Air temp sensor x 1, Map sensor x 1, Bypass valve position sensor x 1)
Throttle body adaptor plate S90 or 82mm Bosch DBW
To enquire or order your V3 SC kit please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Various videos to show how the ND V3 supercharger kit works and demonstrate its benefits;
ND Rolling Road mapping
ND Engine Dyno explanation video
MORE VIDEOS on our instagram page;
Notes when fitting the kit customers need to observe;
- Evo 7-9 will need to remove the centre strut brace stay as this fouls the SC kit
- All evos may need to run spacers on the rear bonnet mount for clearance, this depends on what engine mounts you have fitted
- Any cars with stock brake master cylinder will have to fit a remote fluid reservoir (We can supply a fitting to go into the master cylinder. Additionally any Evo 4-6 will need to use a Evo 7-9 master cylinder also.
- Any Mivec Evo 9’s will need to run an ND custom Mivec oil feed pipe, remove the extender block from the head (See instructions) and rotate the Mivec solenoid along with re-welding the locating tab (see instructions)
- You will need to fit an adaptor plate on the inlet manifold to fit your throttle body, also if its cable operated you will need to make a cable bracket.
- If you retain wet sump you will need to bend the stock dipstick tube and make bracket for the top to secure it in place.
- This supercharger kit is designed for virtually stock position turbo kits NOT top mount or forward facing kits. It can be made to suit those but the supplied pipework will need to be modified by the user.